Dolfin debuts their new high-performance technical suit with the Titanium Female Knee Suit. The new Titanium boosts a 4-Stage Framing System that gives superior compression to enhance muscle return, letting you swim faster than ever before.
Booster Shield Liner
- Selective compression wrapping provides zoned control and augments compression and streamlining.
- The Booster Shield works with control welding to enhance muscle return and reduce vibration in key areas of chest, torso, thighs and glutes.
- Each Titanium fiber is coated with a superhydrophobic application, which minimizes friction and fabric weight gain in competition.
- As applied on the nanoscopic level, durability and longevity of Titanium are increased.
- Provides highest strength to weight ratio in the industry.
- The 3D profile, when loaded, enables maximum tensile strength across all directions of the human form, providing uniform compression.
- Long-axis vertical control welding initiates a streamlined body to provide superior stability to major muscle groups and added form control over key water displacement zones.
- The control provides stability and support with no restriction in dynamic motion.
- Shell Fabric Content: 56% Polyamide / 44% Elastane.
- Liner Fabric Content: 65% Polyamide / 35% Elastane.