Arena Tech Men's Suit
A favorite of Olympians and Rio 2016 medalists Connor Jaeger and Chad Le Clos, the Carbon Air combines the benefits of the Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and a sleek construction. These features make the Carbon Air especially easy to put on. Swimmers looking maximum comfort, ultimate range of motion, and a familiar fit, start here. Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
Intelligent Muscle Compression
- Horizontal Carbon Rings lock down at a critical stretch point to provide comfortable, lateral support and control when and where it’s needed.
Ultra Lightweight Fabric
- The woven carbon fiber, elastane and nylon fabric weighs in at an incredibly light 125 g/m2, making the swimmer feel as if they are wearing a second skin.
Carbon Air Features
- 30% lighter than the Carbon Pro.
- Cutting-edge racing suit that is unmatched for sheer comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Sleek construction.
- Simplicity of Air design allows the swimmer unparalleled freedom of movement.
- Intelligent stretching that enhances comfort.
- Jammer design hits above the knee.
- Most customers go down one from their training suit size.
- If you've ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first.
- If you can't get it on, it's too small.
- If it has ripple and gaps, it's too big.
For a detailed review by Gold Medalist Mark Gangloff, click here.